ELM believes building a strong, client-focused team of engineers is integral to long-term success in the field of structural engineering. Because of that belief, we are always looking for the next enthusiastic engineer to become part of what we continue to build here at ELM.
You can expect to be part of new and exciting projects, work with respected professionals, be regularly challenged professionally, and experience the support of a company devoted to assisting you to reach your full potential as an engineer.
ELM has an open position for one full-time structural engineer.
-Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-4 years in structural design
- AutoCAD/Revit experience
- Experience designing steel and/or concrete buildings
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, those listed below.
- Assist in development of structural calculations on design projects
- Assist in development of structural drawings and details
- Assist in preparation of project specifications
- Perform project site observations
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit your resume and cover letter as follows:
ELM Structural Engineers, Inc.
2707 Artie Street SW Suite 21
Huntsville, AL 35805
Echols, Lindsey & Moore Structural Engineers, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.